Monday 7 May 2012

My Bedroom

My bedroom is quite small. Basically, my bedroom is like a box. There is only a huge window on the west wall that I am able to see the park in front of my house. There are not many furnitures in my room; a queen-size bed with black metal frame and simple patterns. My bed is actually pretty high; it is almost to the end to my leg. Between my bed and the window is my giant working desk with black shelf on top. It is almost to the ceiling. I don't have a lot of books on the self, but I love to decorate it with painting. Although the shelf is black, it looks pretty colorful. There is a black and red swivel chair in my room. This is basically how my bedroom look like in general. The bright yellow walls make me feel calm every time I walk into my room although it is so tinny.

1 comment:

  1. Lucy's bedroom is is quite different from the bunkhouse in Of Mice and Men. The bunkhouse is described as a "long, rectangular building," whereas Lucy's bedroom is more box-like. Instead of holding eight bunks, her room has one, large bed.

    This comparison tells me that George and Lennie's new accommodations are pretty basic. There is not much in the way of decoration or artwork, as there is in Lucy's room, and because it is home to eight bunks we can assume that there is little privacy.

    ReplyDelete