Thursday 17 May 2012

My Dream

I want to be a type of person like my father, having a good job and a wonderful family. However, in my dream, I am a artist who just have a huge art studio in a mountain. I spend my life traveling and recording what I see all over the world with my pencil and paint brush. I love playing really loud music while I am painting. I don't have a lot of money, but I sell my art pieces to earn money for plane tickets. I can choose to stay anywhere for a long time and I am always feeling nature. I look for how sky looks in different place. I paint my art studio with sky I saw all over the world. I am such a great artist; I am really famous. However, nobody know where I am, and everyone is looking for my art pieces.
Anyways, this is just a dream. It is a dream about how I am looking for something represent freedom. My life in the dream is how I think about "freedom".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Good blog post, your dream is actually pretty similer to anns, because of the fact that you want to becomse somone that is pationate about something they do just like Anne. She wants to become a writer and to be free and go to different places in her life. But some of your dream is different like you want to be hidden from everyone and you want to sell your art pieces for a good sum, but Anne wants to be known for her books. I think your dream might be the most achiving because of the fact that you go to an IB school and you study hard everyday, Anne, George and Lennie doesn't have that. Anne is hiding so she doesn't die and George and Lennie are broke because of the Great depression that is happening. This comparison reveals the human experience as a big dream. Everyone wants to have what they dream about, such as being rich, happy, and all sorts of other dreams. Maybe people just want to live on a farm or go and have an apartment to live in. everyone is different in there human experience how they act in this world and what they achieve.

    ReplyDelete